Secured Connectivity Layer represents the infrastructure for establishing a two-way secured communications channel between the relevant information systems of an enterprise and the message distribution systems of a mobile operator. Such infrastructure enables cellular data communications between the client and enterprise. Cellact's secured connectivity layer includes an array of security features that are in accordance with regulatory demands.
- Full exploitation of SMS protocol by dedicating unique features to serve enterprises
- Overload management and traffic optimization per mobile operator
- Single API for operator’s multiple protocols and feature-rich support
- Support for SMS, MMS and WAP link notifications
- Field-proven, telco-grade interface
Cellact’s mobile messaging solution is built around three-layered architecture, enabling flexible and modular assimilation of systems to meet the needs of an enterprise. The solution is comprised of off-the-shelf applications designed for enterprises, a management platform and secured connectivity infrastructure.